Adam Hawley is no stranger to the fans of Jazz 91.9 WCLK. He was a featured artist in September at Suite Food Lounge. His new album Double Vision(Kalimba/E-One Entertainment) was released earlier this year. WCLK was one of the very first Jazz stations in the country to play his new single Traveling Mood. That song recently reached # 1 on Billboard’s Smooth Jazz Chart. Double Vision features other gems that we’ll soon be playing on WCLK. A veteran musician who has worked with a multitude of...
The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
Join me Saturday morning at 8am on Atlanta's Jazz Station 91.9 WCLK for community engagement on The Local Take as I talk with Dr. Maurice Hobson, professor of African-American studies at Georgia State University and author of The Legend of the Black Mecca: Politics and Class in the Making of Modern Atlanta.
Latest News From NPR
- Serving Time, And Fighting California Wildfires For $2 A Day
- World Food Program Director Urges The U.S. To 'End This War' In Yemen
- Education Secretary Proposes Enhanced Protections For Those Accused Of Sexual Assault On Campus
- As Migrant Caravans Arrive At Tijuana Border, Tensions Mount With Local Residents
- Death Toll Continues To Rise In California Wildfire, As Does The Number Missing
- Republican Rick Scott Defeats Bill Nelson For Florida Senate Seat
- Michael Bublé Wants To Spread The 'love'
- Virginia Could Be The State To Give Women Equal Rights Nationwide
- An 'Exceptionally Rare' 2-Headed Snake Found In Virginia Has Died
- Michael Bloomberg Gives $1.8 Billion To Financial Aid At Johns Hopkins University