Join your host Paula Gwynn Grant Wednesday at 6pm for the March edition of Your Health Connection on WCLK. We will discuss issues surrounding nutrition and cancer. Can you eat in a way that can help prevent cancer? If you are a cancer survivor, how can you eat to best help you regain your health? We’ll talk about it with Nurse Clinician Pattie Ketchum from the Emory-Winship Cancer Institute, and Lifestyle Nutritionist Jerlyn Jones. We'll take your calls and questions, live. Your Health Connection on WCLK is community engagement from the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development at Clark Atlanta University.
Here are some current links about this issue courtesy of Dr. Kimberly Davis at CCRTD:
- Low selenium levels linked to liver cancer development
- Breast cancer reoccurrence may be prevented through nutrition education
- Prostate Cancer And Vegetable Consumption
- Childhood cancer survivors with poor diet at risk of chronic illness
- Blueberries, A Cup A Day May Keep Cancer Away