When a song has a dubious title that takes your mind in various directions (if you have a sense of humor) it better be good. Well Marcus Johnson, the man with many talents, has found the ingredient for an ear pleasing song.
WCLK UNDERWRITING PARTNER
Latest News From NPR
- Colombia has captured one of the world's most wanted drug lords, Dairo Antonio Úsuga
- China is removing domes from mosques as part of a push to make them more 'Chinese'
- Thousands of workers across the U.S. would rather lose their jobs than be vaccinated
- The superstar teachers of our Student Podcast Challenge
- Facebook dithered in curbing divisive user content in India
- The tongue-eating louse does exactly what its name suggests
- 20 years ago, the iPod was born
- Scientists used a tiny brain implant to help a blind teacher see letters again
- Houston Astros head to World Series, just a few years after their cheating scandal
- Israel designates 6 Palestinian human right groups as terrorist organizations
Public Affairs Programming
Saturday morning on WCLK's The Local Take, I spoke with Toni Simmons Henson, founder of The Atlanta Black Theatre Festival, celebrating their 10th anniversary this year. The festival has made accommodations for the Pandemic and invites theatre lovers to enjoy the event on October 29th at the downtown Hilton and on October 30th Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre.