Canadian born award-winning Guitarist Rod Tardik is back with a vengeance, teaming up with Dave Koz for B Positive , a bright uptempo track from his 8th album Diversity, Vol. 2: Contemporary Funky Jazz (Guitardik Music). Rod’s been making music for sometime now and he’s no stranger to the Billboard Jazz Chart’s Top 10. This collaboration with Dave Koz will have position him nicely for a return to the Top of the Charts.
WCLK BUSINESS MEMBERS
Latest News From NPR
- Civil Rights Attorney Vanita Gupta Confirmed As Associate Attorney General
- A 'Relic' And 'Burden': Manhattan District Attorney To Stop Prosecuting Prostitution
- Shuttered Venues Still Waiting for Government Aid Announced in December
- Biden Says Goal Of 200 Million COVID-19 Vaccinations In 100 Days Has Been Met
- Ma'Khia Bryant: Police Identify Officer Who Shot Teen, Release Video Footage
- FDA Inspection Finds Numerous Problems At Facility Intended To Make J&J Vaccine
- Activist: Convictions In George Floyd's Death Could Represent 'A Huge Paradigm Shift'
- Masks Remain Extremely Effective Indoors, But Are They Necessary Outside?
- On Climate, U.S. And China Pledge Cooperation, But Competition Will Also Be Prominent
- Where Efforts To Overhaul Policing Stand In Congress After Chauvin Verdict
Public Affairs Programming
This week on The Local Take, I speak with Pamela Perkins Carn from Ending Mass Incarceration Georgia Network (EMI-GA) coalition. EMI-GA is launching a TOOL KIT for use in fighting the Pre-School to Prison Pipeline. In the state of Georgia, this pipeline is too real. Our state has the highest number of people per capita under correctional control. The pipeline starts with suspensions and expulsions in Pre-School and ends with Prison.