2020 was very good for Phil Denny with Billboard’s Top 10 Lifted which followed his #1 Feel Alright which featured guitarist David P. Stevens. Tough Get Goin’ is an uptempo song that may reflect the mood of us all after a year we won’t soon forget.
WCLK BUSINESS MEMBERS
Latest News From NPR
- Pandemic Piles On Already Reeling Boeing, Leading To Nearly $12 Billion Loss In 2020
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution: How High-Tech California Is Now Trying To Fix It
- DHS Warns Of 'Heightened Threat Environment' From Domestic Violent Extremists
- Funeral For Hank Aaron: The 'Marvel from Mobile' Is Honored In Atlanta
- 'Unconscionable': Capitol Police Union Says Leadership Failed Officers In Riot
- Biden Team's Video Of Call With NATO Chief Provides Rare Insight
- Why Scientists Are Very Worried About The Variant From Brazil
- 'Birthday Rule' Blindsides First-Time Parents With A Mammoth Medical Bill
- Down But Not Out: Pandemic Likely Dealt Blow To Economy, But There's Room For Hope
- Energy Nominee Jennifer Granholm Stresses Climate Action And Jobs
Public Affairs Programming
This week on The Local Take, I'm speaking with Economy Jackson, the Asset Building Director with the United Way of Greater Atlanta. She will tell us about the 15th Anniversary of EITC Awareness Day, January 29, 2021. I've never heard of this day. EITC stands for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Awareness.