Midwestern Guitarist Art Ruprecht is a Berklee-trained musician whose initial fascination with bluegrass music makes him one of the few artists heard on Atlanta's Jazz Station 91.9 WCLK who cites both Ricky Skaggs and George Benson as influences. His new release on his own label is called Cast Your Care . You can hear his song Walk The Talk on Jazz 91.9 WCLK for a chilled out serving of Smooth Jazz guitar certainly more like Benson. https://youtu.be/ggSsWNEpG3I
WCLK's The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
Saturday morning at 8am on WCLK's The Local Take I speak with Mason Wright, Founder and CEO of Mason Enterprises , which runs Mason's Super Dogs, a craft hot-dog cart with specializes in tasty toppings which is a recent winner of the PETA Foundation Top 10 Vegan Hot Dogs in America . Mason shares that he was cutting grass, walking dogs and performing other errands to earn money for science kits. After visiting New York City and waiting in line for an "ok" hotdog, he knew he could do better...
Latest News From NPR
- Trump Seizes On Soggy Paper Straws As Campaign Issue: 'Make Straws Great Again'
- Suspected Arsonist In Japanese Animation Studio Fire Reportedly Had Criminal Record
- Thom Yorke Recalibrates And Digs Deeper Into His Dread Of Technology With 'ANIMA'
- Study: Sugar Rules The World And Ruins Teeth
- Trump Administration Announces Plans To Move Hundreds Of Federal Jobs Out Of D.C.
- Why Taquerias Are Making Guacamole Without Avocados
- John Tanton, Ophthalmologist And Driver Of Modern Anti-Immigrant Movement, Dies At 85
- Dutch Supreme Court Says The Netherlands Shares Responsibility In Srebrenica Massacre
- The History Of Dissent In American Political Life
- 2020 Democratic Hopefuls Are Spending More Time In Western Iowa