British Composer, Musician, Multi-Instrumentalist, Producer and Songwriter Paul Hardcastle has been laying down trance-like universal grooves since first topping the British the charts in 1985 with 19 . Atlanta's Jazz Station 91.9 WCLK has played his music for years. His newest release on Trippin' N Rhythm Records is Hardcastle 8 , and WCLK Program Director David C. Linton is featuring Happy Go Lucky , the latest single from that release, which includes Rock Hendricks on saxophone.
WCLK's The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
Saturday morning at 8am on WCLK's The Local Take I talked with Dorthea Taylor, a professional singer with over twenty years experience and graduate of Bennett College who became their choir director last year. The Bennett College Choir will perform a 3-movement concert to pay homage to African American women on April 7th at the East Point First Mallalieu United Methodist Church.
Latest News From NPR
- Boeing To Slow Production Of 737 Max Jets As It Works On Flight Control Software Fix
- Two Students Allegedly Cheated Apple Out Of Nearly $900,000 In Fake iPhone Scheme
- How One Guatemalan Town Has Changed With The Flow Of Migrants Passing Through
- 'Shazam!' Brings A Lighter Film To The DC Cinematic Universe
- Democratic Republic of Congo Sees A Recent Surge In Ebola Infections
- Criminal Trial Of Opioid-Peddling Drug Company Execs Goes To The Jury
- Such Great Heights: 84-Year-Old Pole Vaulter Keeps Raising The Bar
- In Ukraine, Presidential Candidates Trade High-Stakes Challenges
- A Look At The Recent Trend Toward Parity In Division I Men's Basketball
- Lawrence Bartley Creates Print Magazine To Bring The 'News Inside' Prisons