WCLK's The Local Take With Kiplyn Primus
Saturday morning at 8am on WCLK's The Local Take I spoke with artist, actor and author Masud Olufani about his exhibition at the Hammonds House T ranslocation and Transfiguration . I ask Olufani to share with us the idea behind the two words. He spoke to Translocation being about the human journey, specifically the movement of people including African brought to the United States. He talks about the fact that humans are always moving. Olufani then speaks about Transfiguration having bibilical...
Keith McKelley is a young artist on the move. Over the course of the last seven years he has accompanied, among others, Phillip Bailey, Logic, Usher, Tyrese, Marcus Johnson, Mark de Clive-Lowe and others, playing his soulful style of saxophone and aerophone. His latest release features Bob James, and is called Legend . You can hear it at various times on Atlanta's Jazz Station 91.9 WCLK, including during Serenade To The City with David C. Linton, Monday-Fridays 10pm-Midnight. https://youtu.be...
Latest News From NPR
- Impeachment Recap: As Defense Rests, Focus Shifts Witnesses Fight
- NPR Protests State Department Decision To Bar Reporter From Pompeo Trip To Ukraine
- Powerful Earthquake Strikes Caribbean, But No Reports Of Injuries Or Damage
- Must-Know Vocab For Wuhan Coronavirus: From Droplets To Zoonotic
- NPR Seeks 'Clarification' From State Department About Reporter Dropped From Trip
- Bust Times In A Former Wyoming Coal Boomtown
- Aftermath Of An Interview
- Trump Lawyers Wrap Up Opening Arguments In Senate Impeachment Trial
- Due To New California Law, Uber Allows Some Drivers To Set Their Own Rates
- Millions Of Civilians Affected As Syrian Military Advances On Idlib Province