February 5: High Museum of Art presents 'High Frequency Friday feat. WCLK's Jamal Ahmad
Join WCLK's Jamal Ahmad this Friday, February 5 from 6 p.m. 9 p.m. for the High Museum of Art's High Frequency Friday. The event is being presented and curated by the Sound Table's Karl Injex and will also feature Kai Alcé and Radcliffe Bailey. Check out all the details below + ticket information and COVID-19 safety protocals.
In the Atrium: Lace up your dancing kicks and get ready to sweat to music from Kai Alcé and Jamal Ahmad.
On the Orkin Terrace: Head out onto the Orkin Terrace for a curated musical experience from Radcliffe Bailey and Karl Injex. That’s right: renowned artist Bailey will be playing his personal favorites for you to vibe to while you grab a drink from the bar.
Don’t miss out! The High’s newest exhibition, David Driskell: Icons of Nature and History, will open to HIGH Frequency Friday guests at 7 p.m. Be the first to see it, and tell your friends!
- All tickets must be reserved online in advance. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
New Safety Precautions and Procedures for HIGH Frequency Friday
- All guests over the age of two are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- Eating and drinking may take place in designated areas only, where guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Coat check is not available during this time.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside. Please dress accordingly.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come, first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage with their membership card (plastic or digital) or their membership purchase confirmation email.