APRIL 16: Friday Jazz at the High featuring Groove Centric and hosted by Jamal Ahmad
Join WCLK's Jamal Ahmad on Friday, April 16 for Friday Jazz at the High Museum of Art. This month's event is curated by Groove Centric and will feature a musical area outside of the Museum (weather permitting), where the band will play throughout the evening, layering notes, improvising melodies, and drawing on inspiration from jazz history.
All tickets must be reserved online in advance and walk-up tickets will not be available.
Please see all of the COVID-19 Safety Precautions below:
- All guests over the age of two are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- Eating and drinking may take place in designated areas outside on the Orkin Terrace and on the Piazza where guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Coat check is not available during this time.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside. Please dress accordingly.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage: membership card (plastic or digital) or membership purchase confirmation email.