Qualify For A Chance To Go To Barbados, Seabreeze or Steel City
Than you to everyone for your support of Jazz 91.9 WCLK during our recent Spring Membership Campaign. Your support keeps Jazz public radio alive in Atlanta and around the globe via WCLK.com.
If you haven't pledged yet, please consider becoming a member today. Call (404) 880-8280 or emailJoi John in the WCLK Membership Department to make your pledge. When you make a pledge by midnight Thursday, March 31, you will be entered in our grand prize drawing, for a chance to go to the Seabreeze Jazz Festival, Barbados or the Steel City Jazz Festival in Birmingham, Alabama. Details follow:
The 2016 Seabreeze Jazz Festival
April 21 - 24 in Panama City Beach, FL
- VIP Admission for two (2) each day
- Four Star hotel stay each day
- Artists include Brian Culbertson, Peter White and Nick Colionne (go to http://www.seabreezejazzfestival.com for the complete line-up)
- Access to hospitality tent
- VIP Dinner for two (2) Thursday & Friday evening
- VIP Lunch & Dinner for two (2) on Saturday & Sunday
- Complimentary beach chairs for two (2) placed front and center
- Souvenir beach chair
- Artist meet & greets
The Steel City Jazz Festival
June 3-4 in Birmingham, AL
- VIP passes for two (2) each day
- Hotel stay Friday & Saturday
- A Meal for two (2) on Friday
- Lunch & Dinner for two (2) on Saturday
- Artists include Kirk Whalum, Boney James, Norman Brown and more (go to http://steelcityjazzfestbham.com for complete line-up).
Barbados Jazz Excursion
October 7-10 in Barbados
- Five (5) night hotel stay (Junior Suite)
- Buffet breakfast daily for two (2)
- Round-trip Ground Transfers in Barbados
- VIP concert seating for two (2)
- Pre-show artist meet & greet
- Catamaran sailing for two (2)
- Artists include Brian Simpson, Elan Trotman, Jeffrey Osborne and more (go to http://barbadosjazzexcursion.com for complete line-up)!
Rules & Eligibility
- Donors to WCLK are automatically entered into the drawing
- Winners must be at least age 21 with government issued photo ID as legal verification
- Winners may not have won any other grand prize on WCLK within the past 60 days of drawing
- Employees and family members of WCLK and Clark Atlanta University are not eligible to win
- No donation required to win. Non-donors may enter by submitting an email to JJohn@cau.edu. Enter the words WCLK SPRING DRAWING in the subject line.
Winners notified Monday, April 4 by phone or email.
Thanks for giving and keep listening to Jazz 91.9 WCLK!